The page is a reading list sharing the 10 best books I read in 2015, organized by title. If a particular book sounds interesting to you, click the title to read a full book summary. Enjoy!
01. An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield. Fear comes from not knowing what to expect and not feeling you have any control over what’s about to happen.
02. Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown. Only once you give yourself permission to stop trying to do it all can you make your highest contribution towards the things that really matter.
03. Mindset: How You Can Fulfil Your Potential by Carol Dweck. The view you adopt for yourself profoundly affects the way you lead your life. Which view will you choose?
04. Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results by Stephen Guise. Doing a little bit is infinitely bigger and better than doing nothing (mathematically and practically speaking).
05. The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life by Thomas M. Sterner. Real peace and contentment in our lives come from realizing that life is a process to engage in.
06. Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod. How you wake up each day and your morning routine dramatically affects every area of your life.
07. Notes From a Friend: A Quick and Simple Guide to Taking Charge of Your Life by Anthony Robbins. The past doesn’t equal the future. It’s in the moment of decision that your destiny is shaped.
08. Secrets of The Millionaire Mind: Mastering The Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker. If you are not fully, totally, and truly committed to creating wealth, chances are you won’t
09. The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield. If you want to be successful, you have to take 100% responsibility for everything that you experience in your life
10. Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us by Seth Godin. The market needs you (we need you) and the tools are there, just waiting. All that’s missing is you, and your vision and your passion.