This page is a complete list of books I read in 2017, organized in chronological order.
If a particular book sounds interesting to you, click the title to read a full book summary.
My 2017 Reading List
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright
- You Are Not So Smart: Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, Why Your Memory Is Mostly Fiction, and 46 Other Ways You’re Deluding Yourself by David McRaney
- Screw It, Let’s Do It: Lessons in Life by Richard Branson
- The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry Book by John Warrillow
- Mud, Sweat, and Tears: The Autobiography by Bear Grylls
- My Philosophy for Successful Living by Jim Rohn
- You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor
- The Good Life Handbook by Epictetus
- Triggers: 30 Sales Tools You Can Use to Control the Mind of your Prospect to Motivate, Influence and Persuade by Joe Sugarman
- Make Your Bed: Small things that can change your life… and maybe the world by William H. McRaven