This page is a complete list of books I read in 2017, organized in chronological order. If a particular book sounds interesting to you, click the title to read a full book summary. Enjoy!
My 2017 Reading List
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright
- You Are Not So Smart: Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, Why Your Memory Is Mostly Fiction, and 46 Other Ways You’re Deluding Yourself Paperback by David McRaney
- Screw It, Let’s Do It: Lessons in Life by Richard Branson
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnagie