This is a complete list of my business book summaries, listed in alphabetical order. Enjoy!
Business Book Summaries
- Become an Idea Machine: Because Ideas Are The Currency Of The 21st Century by Claudia Azula Altucher
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Hack the Entrepreneur: How to Stop Procrastinating, Build a Business, and Do Work That Matters by Jon Nastor
- How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often by Ray Edwards
- Mastermind Dinners: Build Lifelong Relationships by Connecting Experts, Influencers, and Linchpins by Jayson Gaignard
- Superhuman Social Skills: A Guide to Being Likeable, Winning Friends, and Building Your Social Circle by Tynan
- This Is Where to Start: Find Superstar Mentors, Master All They Know, and Get Ahead in Your Career by Edward Druce
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Persuading, Convincing, and Influencing Others by Daniel H Pink
- Triggers: 30 Sales Tools you can use to Control the Mind of your Prospect to Motivate, Influence and Persuade by Joe Sugarman
Related Book Summaries
Want Free Business Book Summaries?
Sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get a full month’s worth of business book summaries delivered straight to your inbox. Just enter your email address and click “Get Updates!”