This is a complete list of my business book summaries, listed in alphabetical order. Enjoy!
Business Book Summaries
- Become an Idea Machine: Because Ideas Are The Currency Of The 21st Century by Claudia Azula Altucher
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Hack the Entrepreneur: How to Stop Procrastinating, Build a Business, and Do Work That Matters by Jon Nastor
- How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often by Ray Edwards
- Mastermind Dinners: Build Lifelong Relationships by Connecting Experts, Influencers, and Linchpins by Jayson Gaignard
- Superhuman Social Skills: A Guide to Being Likeable, Winning Friends, and Building Your Social Circle by Tynan
- This Is Where to Start: Find Superstar Mentors, Master All They Know, and Get Ahead in Your Career by Edward Druce
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Persuading, Convincing, and Influencing Others by Daniel H Pink
Related Book Summaries
Want Free Business Book Summaries?
Sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get a full month’s worth of business book summaries delivered straight to your inbox. Just enter your email address and click “Get Updates!”